Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What if


What if what I call blue is green to thine eyes
And I call your green blue, and so do you
If my sky was the colour of grass to you
And what if this wasn't limited only to hues

If a ripe fruit tasted to you as a sour one to me
But we both called it sweet all the same
What if the mirror showed you what it did to me
And it was 'me' to both. What a weird game!

We'd talk of the same things we loved
The sky at sunset and the lemon tart
The words would be the same as would the names
But what we loved, poles apart

5 comments:

Saransh said...

http://bumblingbanter.blogspot.com/2008/10/what-if.html

[:o]
cheater cock

Saransh said...

waise yaar mast likhi hai [:)] ...seriously ...

Abhishek Agarwal said...

Nice.

Rohan said...

Poetic Soul, hmmm ;)
Bhery nice ...

Neeru Sharma said...

I often feel that when two people look at the same thing, they perceive it differently. You have put the thought in beautiful words